Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.958 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 28,843 ден (﷼ 2,066) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)