Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.625 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 255% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,503 ден ($1,891) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)