Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.594 MKD / XCD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 160% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,300 ден (EC$3,588) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)