Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.047 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,085 ден (€1,066) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)