Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.185 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 34,378 ден (R 10,795) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)