Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.520 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 28,609 ден (R$ 3,005) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)