Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38401 MKD / ISK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 232% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 102,987 ден (268,189 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)