Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.692 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 20,856 ден (ARS $30,118) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)