Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,973 ден (€909) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)