Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32410 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 23,428 ден (₨72,287) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Grand Cayman costs CI$10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Londrina costs R$ 4.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novosibirsk costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)