Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32488 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 22,612 ден (₨69,600) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)