Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.713 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,091 ден (€1,168) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 2 hours ago)