Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.262 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 146% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,772 ден (4,506 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 4 hours ago)