Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.721 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 60% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,049 ден ($911) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)