Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.461 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,765 ден (Mex$ 15,345) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)