Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.493 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,925 ден (Mex$ 16,014) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)