Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.024 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 306% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 121,687 ден ($2,339) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)