Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.096 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,221 ден (R 12,344) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)