Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.627 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,865 ден (3,219 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)