Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.667 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,689 ден ($b4,263) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)