Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.974 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 153% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,400 ден (£1,021) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)