Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.010 MKD / PGK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 158% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,013 ден (4,465 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)