Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.091 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,777 ден (R 11,575) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 6 hours ago)