Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.618 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,231 ден (€994) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$540 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cuba costs 500 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)