Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.623 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 33,245 ден (R$ 3,455) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)