Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.064 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,222 ден (R 11,820) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)