Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01294 MKD / KHR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 68% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,325 ден (3,501,682 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)