Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.428 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,105 ден (€1,060) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (about 2 hours ago)