Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.316 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 28,782 ден (R$ 3,089) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)