Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.880 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,774 ден (R$ 3,823) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)