Cost of living in Patna, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.718 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,544 ден (₨34,161) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (about 2 hours ago)