Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.592 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,817 ден (€1,085) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 2 hours ago)