Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.862 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 119% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,558 ден (NZ$1,881) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)