Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.317 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,580 ден (€825) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (43 minutes ago)