Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.370 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 28,818 ден (Mex$ 12,159) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)