Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 67.197 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 179% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,593 ден (£1,080) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 2 hours ago)