Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.943 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,276 ден (13,339 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)