Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.615 MKD / RON
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,765 ден (2,518 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)