Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.681 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 23,811 ден (руб 34,949) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)