Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.024 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,042 ден ($1,135) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)