Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.497 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,282 ден (Mex$ 12,530) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 3 hours ago)