Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.394 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,252 ден (Mex$ 13,470) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)