Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,237 ден (€1,254) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)