Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.522 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 26,403 ден (R$ 2,773) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)