Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.515 MKD / XPF
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 230% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,066 ден (192,491 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 5 hours ago)