Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.625 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,670 ден ($1,115) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 28 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)