Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.490 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,460 ден (Mex$ 15,449) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)