Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 37.282 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,036 ден (AU$1,879) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)