Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.024 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 322% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 122,473 ден ($2,354) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)