Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.733 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 147% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,230 ден (€1,121) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 4 hours ago)